Monday, May 5, 2008

It's true... I am crazy!

Moving overseas comes with responsibilities that can be at times overwhelming. Since the electrical current is different over in Singapore, we cannot take anything that plugs into the wall here in the States. So we are going through the process of dividing our belongings up so that we can put those items in storage. The good news is that we can take most of our stuff with us.

We are also having to coordinate getting physicals and any shots that we may be required to have before leaving. But, what we weren't aware of was that my husband and I had to have psychological evaluations in order to go. We went to a neuropsychologist who administered a personality test. The test was 587 questions long! After about #300, I was breezing through them so quickly that I'm sure I marked TRUE for the question that said "I hear voices that other people do not." Or maybe I marked TRUE to the one that asked "I have an overwhelming urge to urinate in public places." Or HEAVEN FORBID I marked TRUE to the one that said "The man SHOULD be the head of household."
So when the test results come back, I may be blogging here from the good ol' USA while the rest of my family is basking in the sunshine in Singapore...

3 comments:

K said...

I would flunk that test in a really bad way!

Glad you have crossed into bloggerdom. Welcome!

Tigpan said...

Welcome to the addictive habit of Blogging!

hef said...

Too funny, Shital! You know they don't want any Texas crazies coming over there and stirring things up! ;)