Thursday, May 8, 2008

May flowers?

My friend and I were talking about what a busy month May normally is - at school, May is packed for us with Teacher Appreciation, 1st grade play, field days, 2 field trips and last minute projects. Not to mention that May also holds Mother's Day, my MIL's birthday, my birthday and our anniversary. And the fact that we are leaving the country on the 31st holds it's own deadline with the movers coming to pack and ship our things. Not exactly time to stop and smell the roses.

So I give thanks everyday for friends that steal me away from this craziness that I live in for a quick lunch or shopping spree.(I had a blast!) I don't know how I would survive with out you! You will just have to come to Singapore with me!

1 comment:

MC said...

LET'S DO IT! Just say when and where, and I'll meet you. I have to get all of my SP time in before the 31st!